1. Does Haadthip Public Company Limited is the subsidiary of ThaiNamthip Company Limited?
Group of Coca - Cola Business in Thailand compose of Coca - Cola (Thailand) Company Limited as a brand owner responsible for marketing activities. And two business partner companies as the manufacturers and distributors (Bottlers); Haadthip Public Company Limited is responsible for 14 southern provinces (start from Chumphon ), and ThaiNamthip Company Limited responsible for the rest of the 62 provinces nationwide.
Haadthip Public Company Limited and ThaiNamthip Company Limited are independent of each other, with different shareholders and separated board of directors and executives
2. Is it possible for Haadthip to expand the service area of Coca-Cola products in the future?
Distribution areas are as stipulated in the Coca-Cola contract. Haadthip is unable to sell products to areas which are under the responsibility of another manufacturers and distributors (Bottler).
3. What are the brands distributed by Haadthip under the Coca-Cola (Thailand) business group?
Coca-Cola products in Thailand are Coca-Cola, Coke Zero, Coke Light, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes, Root Beer A&W, Minute Maid Splash, Minute Maid Pulpy, NamThip, Ayataka Tea and Bon Aqua.
4. Does Haadthip have to produce and distribute products under Coca-Cola’s brand solely?
It is not required if the business and / or the products do not compete with the Coca-Cola business products in Thailand.
5. How many years is the contract term for being a producer and distributor of beverages under the Coca-Cola business group?
The contract is valid for 5 years and has usually been renewed.
6. What is Haadthip's dividend payment policy?
The Company has the policy to pay dividends shall not less than 50-80% of net profit after deducting all reserves required by law and based on consolidated net profit. However, the dividend payment will depend on the cash flows, investment plans, necessities, and other future suitability.